Each session will be repeated twice so if you are like the average teacher that has FOMO, fear no more! With the am and pm sessions repeating each day, you will be FOMO-Free!
Session One starts at 10:00 am- 12:00 pm
Session Two starts at 2:00 pm- 4:00 pm
Here are the awesome sessions that will be going on during day one. If you want to see all of the session in full detail or more about the presenters, click on the session title and it will take you to learn more about the presenters.
- Bodacious Blogging with Jennifer Roberts
- Branching out with YouTube with Adina Sullivan
- Going Google on iOS with Leigh Murrell
- How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse with Google Apps with Reuben Hoffman and Dan McDowell
- Google Hangout to Connect the World! with Jo-Ann Fox
- Google Sites for Teacher and Students with Scott Moss
- Hacking Google: Apps, Tools, & Extensions for a Smarter Classroom with Jeffery Heil
- iBooks Author Basics with Julie Garcia
- iPads and Screencasting- Insight into Student Thinking with Krystle Miller
- Re-Forming Forms with Kevin Fairchild
- Rockin' Learning with Student-Created Music Videos Using iMovie with Laura Spencer
All of this and only on the first day! I can't wait to actually see these amazing presentations in action in two weeks. Over the next few days I will share what is going on during day two at CUE Rock Star in beautiful La Jolla.
See ya there,