Like the first day, each session will be repeated twice so that there is again, no FOMO ;) I forgot to add in yesterday that the day always starts with a Shred Session where presenters battle it out to get you excited about their sessions.
Shred Sessions start at 9:30 am- 10:00 am
Session One starts at 10:00 am- 12:00 pm
Session Two starts at 2:00 pm- 4:00 pm
Below is the eduawesome sessions that will be going on for day two and much like day one, you don't want to miss out on these amazing sessions! For a look at their presentation, click on the presentation link below and check out the "Session Web Page" button.
- A Perfect Pairing- Integrating English Language Arts and STEAM with Krystle Miller
- Capturing Creativity with Mobile Photography with Reuben Hoffman and Dan McDowell
- Coding Throughout the Curriculum with Scott Moss
- Google Earth, Your New Math Manipulative with Adina Sullivan
- Let's STEAM our learning: 20% Projects in the classroom with Jeffery Heil
- Make movies in the classroom full STEAM ahead with Leigh Murrell
- Sketchnoting in the STEAM Classroom with Jo-Ann Fox
- Teach Like Pythagoras, Learn like the Jetsons with Julie Garcia
- Using Online Simulations for Inquiry Learning with Kevin Fairchild
- Writing and Presenting in a STEAM Classroom with Laura Spencer
- Writing for Technical Subjects with Jennifer Roberts
Woo hoo! Day two is going to be so exciting, I can't wait to see this train go full STEAM ahead. That ends the corny STEAM jokes for the day. Be sure to click on the presenter link to check them out and don't forget to chat with us during the conference!
See ya there,